Here are some things I am thankful for this week:
1. A fun symphony trip with 8th graders
2. A teacher who told me she's not giving up on library!
3. An 8th grader who learned to love books and I keep scavenging through my collection at home to bring her new ones :)
4. Great friends and co-workers who support and help me <3
5. Ice on my windshield twice this week!
6. Starting a new book that a sweet 7th grader brought for me from her house.
7. Being able to watch our Character Without Question student receive her award!
8. Earning my Starbucks reward so I got FREE coffee this morning!
9. Our life skills class who showers me with hugs EVERY TIME I see them.
10. Fellow librarians who send encouraging Tweets :)
11. Ms. Ayala who helps run the library and brings a smile!
12. My sweet dog Millie - who keeps me on my toes!